Set new trends this wedding season with shimmery and metallic fashion choices.
Fashion designer Ashima Sharma, also founder of Ashima S Couture, and fashion designer Tannu Chopra, founder of Pantley Fashions, have listed some trends that can make you look gorgeous and trendy this wedding season:
* Shimmer and metallic looks in Indo-western saris: With the new age definition of saris with waistband (metallic belt) and leggings attached, the metallic looks are a perfect combination of elegance with style. This style is trending these days and can be seen majorly in wedding functions a lot.
* Shimmer and metallic looks for Indo-western gowns: Metallic Indo-western gowns are trending these days. Metallic and shimmer in Indo-western gowns make a splendid combination, with a hint of sequins or patch work combined with metallic borders or silhouette.
* Shimmer and metallic footwear: The metallic footwear for wedding season goes extremely well even if they are carried with non-metallic outfits. The metallic footwear is very appealing and can be paired with almost all kinds of wedding ensembles as they can look well matched with everything.
* Shimmer and metallic clutches: They can be matched with every type of wedding ensemble and can be paired with even non-metallic looks. The shimmer and metallic clutches are a perfect option for all kind of wedding functions with their mass appeal.
* Shimmer and metal make-up styles: The metallic make-up looks are the latest addition to the smokey eyes with a hint of glitter added, these looks are absolute must for wedding season. The metallic make-up looks are also trending these days in terms of the massive highlighter trend.